Not all Inspections are created equally. Inspector Jim will give your home the most thorough inspection possible. Here are some Key Components he will inspect:
- Roof: roof covering (shingles, tiles,
etc.), flashing and sealing materials, skylights, chimneys, roof penetrations,
- Structural: roof, wall, and floor structures
and foundations of the house, and attached structures (porches, decks,
- Exterior and grounds: siding and trim,
soffit and fascia, flashing, windows & doors, driveways and entrance
walkways, grading of the ground around the house.
- Electrical: service equipment, general
circuit wiring, distribution panels, disconnect panels, light fixtures,
ceiling fans, switches & receptacle outlets, GFCI and AFCI breakers.
- Heat & A/C: air conditioning and heat
pump equipment, electrical supply, air handler and furnace equipment,
condenser and evaporator coils, condensate drain, supply and return
- Plumbing: water heater, water supply
piping, hose bibs, waste and vent piping, fixtures, toilets, sinks,
showers and tubs.
- Appliances: oven, dishwasher, garbage
disposal, range, vent hood, microwave Interior: walls, floors, ceilings,
windows and doors, fireplaces, stairways
- Garage: floor, walls, ceilings, vehicle
doors and automatic door openers
- Lawn sprinkler system: electrical,
visible piping and sprinklers, basic operation